The Shared Solar NYC Gateway connects residents and businesses with opportunities to subscribe to community shared solar projects. Sign up below to receive updates as these projects are built and open to subscribers.
† For 12 months of Con Edison billing history, if you have an online account, the process is:
- Go to www.coned.com and log in to your customer account on the left side.
- Once logged in, click “View” next to your account number under the ‘My Accounts’ list heading.
- Under the “Manage my accounts” heading, scroll down the page and click on “Billing history.”
- Save this page as a PDF (or copy the table or take a screen shot).
- Additionally, you can send us a copy of a recent bill by clicking on a recent bill in the history section.
If not, you can create one with this process:
- You will need your 15 digit account number, which can be found on the top left corner of your Con Edison bill. If you don’t have an old bill or can’t find it, call Con Ed’s help line, 1-800-752-6633.
- Go to www.coned.com and click on the “Register Now” link to your customer account on the left side. Follow the two step instructions. It involves typing your account number and creating security question.
If you have an account but forgot the username:
- On the www.coned.com, Click on Forgot Username?
- A new page will pop, prompting the user to type in his or her email.
- You can retrieve the username from the email that will be sent to you.
- Click the “Forgot password?” link.
- You will be asked to enter your username and you will be asked for the answer to the security question you created when you registered.
- Once you’ve successfully answered the questions, they will email you a temporary password.
If these steps don’t cover the issue tell the customer to call Con Ed’s help line, 1-800-752-6633.