Host a Community Shared Solar installation in NYC
- Earn revenue;
- Receive NYC property tax incentives of up to $250,000;
- Make use of unused space;
- Generate good will, energy savings, and clean energy in the community;
- Lower energy bills for building tenants; and,
- Earn recognition as one of the first shared solar installations in NYC.
Interested in Hosting? Use the form below to connect with qualified solar developers and receive quotes. Also visit the NY Solar Map to see your solar potential.
How does community shared solar work?